NITI Aayog is the best policy ‘Think Tank’ of India’s Government, imparting each directional and policy inputs. While designing strategic and long-term regulations and programs for India’s Government, NITI Aayog additionally affords appropriate technical advice to the Centre and States.
The NITI Internship Scheme seeks to interact with students pursuing Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees or are Research Scholars enrolled in regarded University/Institution inside India or abroad as interns. Interns could be delivered to various Verticals/Divisions/Units inside NITI Aayog. They could be anticipated to complement the evaluation technique within NITI Aayog thru empirical series and collation of in-house and different data.
About the NITI Internship Scheme:
The internship scheme is available at some stage in the yr based on the necessities of NITI Aayog. The program’s objectives are as follows: To permit young instructional skills to be associated with the NITI Aayog’s paintings for mutual advantage. The interns may have a possibility to know about the Government functioning and Developmental Policy problems in the Government of India and contribute to the Policy formula by generating policy inputs that include empirical evaluation, briefing reports, policy papers, and many others. The internship can be on an unpaid foundation.
Bonafide students of any acknowledged University/ Institution inside India or overseas, following gratifying conditions are eligible to use for the internship: Under-graduate college students, having finished/regarded within the period end tests of the second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured now not less than 85% or equal marks in 12th elegance. Graduate college students have finished/regarded inside the time period quit assessments of First yr/second semester of their published graduate program or pursuing studies/Ph.D… They feature secured no longer much less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation except MBBS/BHMS/BAMS wherein case the secured marks shall now not be less than 60%.
Students who have regarded in the very last exam or completed Graduation/PG and awaiting admission for higher research can also be considered for internship provided that: – They have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all of the years/semesters of their commencement/ post-commencement until the date of application. The period between the month of declaration of result of the very last examination and the internship’s favored month must no longer exceed six months, e.G. If the result is said within June, he/she will follow for the internship beginning until December.
The internship duration might be at least six weeks; however, it no longer exceeds six months. Interns no longer finishing the needful length will no longer be issued any certificates. A certificate concerning a hit finishing touch of internship might be issued through the Adviser of the concerned Subject Division. Interns could be required to have their very own laptops. NITI Aayog will provide them running space, net facility, and different requirements as deemed fit by the worried Heads.
Points to notice earlier than applying:
Interested candidates may also observe online handiest inside the cope with the link to be indicated inside the internet site of NITI Aayog at some stage in 1st to a tenth of every month. The application can be made six months earlier; however, now, not later than two months before the month in which internship is favored. For instance, if any applicants want to join an internship program commencing in December 2019, then he/she will follow from June 2019 to October 2019. The application can be valid for the preferred month. Applicants have to also really imply the place of interest. A candidate can apply for internship handiest as soon as for the duration of a financial yr. The candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility situations will be rejected through the gadget routinely. The decided applicant has to produce authentic mark sheets and NOC from the university/group at the time of joining, failing which his/her candidature shall be canceled.
How to apply for the NITI Internship Scheme:
- Name: Enter your call (as in Class tenth/High School Certificate)
- Father’s Name: Enter your father’s full name (as in Class 10th/High School Certificate)
- Address: Enter your present deal for correspondence with a six-digit PIN Code
- Contact Number: Enter your landline wide variety, if any, with the relevant STD Code
- Mobile Number: Enter your ten-digit cell quantity efficaciously (without pre-solving 0)
- E-mail ID: Enter your correct and valid e-mail ID
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of beginning in DD/MM/YYYY format only (as in Class 10th/High School Certificate) For, e.g., If your date of birth is thirteenth August 1993, fill as 13/08/1993
- Educational Qualifications: For twelfth Class/Senior Secondary Discipline may include Science/Commerce/Arts and similarly specification. E.g., Science (Medical), Science (Non-Medical), and so forth. Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate/Higher Studies: Mention the area towards the course selected. For, eg.
- 9. Select the Qualification Status: Whether Pursuing or Completed.
- – If already seemed in semester/period examination, the candidate should point out the next semester because of the pursuing semester/period.
- 10. Enter marks in percent. It can be noted that the scholar is required to enter the net/average percent scored to date. CGPA/Grade will be converted into equal percent.